Active as of May 23, 2014
Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial planning and analysis services.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide financial planning and analysis services, including:
– Investment proposal analysis and post implementation assessment
– Contract pricing analysis
– Management reporting and analysis
- Develop internal FP&A operating parameters and reporting system
- Provide ongoing FP&A support to cross-functional areas
- Special projects and analysis as required.
- Able to react to change productively and to perform other essential tasks assigned.
Degree in Accounting or Finance required; experience working for a public accounting firm desired; CPA preferred.
Three to five years of work experience in finance or related discipline preferred. Manufacturing experience a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have strong analytical and technical experience in financial planning and decision support. Possess a high attention to detail. Should be able to design reports and assist in development of trend/analysis reports in financial reporting software. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office. QAD experience a plus. Ability to work independently. Must be able to demonstrate initiative and innovation in problem solving and anticipating business needs and conceptual thinking abilities.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org