This job listing has expired.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Travel Trainer
TRAVEL TRAINING WHO WANTS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
New Horizons, a nonprofit that has served adults with special needs in the San Fernando Valley for nearly 60 years, is searching for a Travel Trainer in the Santa Clarita Areas.
The individual in this position will conduct assessments, instruct trainers and coordinate schedules for a training program to assist individuals with mobility challenges (disabled, seniors, etc.) gain greater independence through access to fixed-route public transportation and other programs. The geographic focus is the San Fernando Valley and the city of Santa Clarita
This will be a great opportunity for someone with social services experience and familiarity and experience with similar programs preferred.
Critical skills needed to succeed in this position are:
- Ability to follow through on a situation to its logical end;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to communicate professionally at all times with clients, family members, community groups, funding sources, support staff, management staff, and other stakeholders;
Other requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in social services, education or a similar discipline preferred;
- Access to a vehicle and a driving record acceptable to the insurance carrier;
- Flexibility to work varied hours including evenings and weekends when needed;
New Horizons offers a supportive, team environment.
How to apply: If you are interested in joining the team who can potentially to make a difference this individual’s life, please send a resume to Wanda Wells at email@example.com or you can also come to the Administrative Offices on our campus at 15725 Parthenia Street in North Hills 91343 between the hours of 9 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday, to complete an application.
This listing is part of the Santa Clarita Virtual Job Fair. This 24 hours a day fair for those seeking Santa Clarita jobs contains listings of jobs available in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas. The Santa Clarita Job Fair is also a major sponsor of the College of the Canyons Job and Career Fair, running several times a year at the College of the Canyons Valencia and Canyon Country Campuses. For more information or to submit a job listing, please contact KHTS Radio at (661) 298-1220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.