Active as of 09/28/2017
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP POSITION
Video Creative Intern
KHTS is looking for an innovative jack-of-all-trades to create compelling videos for our audience in Santa Clarita, across digital platforms. The ideal candidate is technically proficient at every step of the video-creation process (including camera-work and fast video editing), able to work under tight deadlines, and a team player.
This person has an interest and the ability to come up with video ideas across formats, ranging from micro-content to features to news. They will be a native of Santa Clarita’s pop cultural landscapes, knowledgeable about current events and latest social media trends, and well-versed in what’s being liked, shared, and obsessively discussed in the Santa Clarita Valley.
Applicants can receive college credit for this position- check with your academic institution for details.
- Conceptualizing videos across formats, including micro-content, features, talking-head videos, top-down videos, photo-slideshow videos, and more.
- Communicate with the various department heads on a daily basis to develop content.
- Establishing a quick, efficient workflow to execute several videos per week (at least two), including their scripting, pre-production, shoot, and editing.
- Shooting videos, and assisting on shoots (including manning sound or a camera).
- Conceptualizing new video formats.
- 1-2 years experience shooting and editing video content.
- Experience with cameras (must be comfortable using DSLRs), audio and lighting equipment.
- Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects.
- Must be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same tim.e
- A team player.
If you’re interested, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume. No phone calls, please. Thanks for your interest in KHTS!
This listing is part of the Santa Clarita Virtual Job Fair. This 24 hours a day fair for those seeking Santa Clarita jobs contains listings of jobs available in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas. The Santa Clarita Job Fair is also a major sponsor of the College of the Canyons Job and Career Fair, running several times a year at the College of the Canyons Valencia and Canyon Country Campuses. For more information or to submit a job listing, please contact KHTS Radio at (661) 298-1220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
KHTS Radio – Video Creative Intern 2017
Video Creative / Hometown Station / hometownstation.com / KHTS / KHTS Radio / Santa Clarita / Santa Clarita Video Creative / Santa Clarita Radio Station