This Job Listing has Expired
Marian Children’s Center
Santa Maria, CA
- AA degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education or equivalent required, BA preferred.
- One 3-unit administrative course preferred; 2-3 years teaching and supervisory experience in a licensed child development setting
- Strong understanding of Developmentally Appropriate Practices and the Outdoor Classroom project preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Computer and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to perform multiple tasks at one time, and demonstrated excellent customer service skills
Primary Job Function:
- Lead and/or implement a developmentally appropriate program that meets NAEYC standards, Bright Horizons guidelines and World curriculum.
- This is an exempt position.
Manages all aspects of the employee and family databases which include:
- Bright Star/IMS systems
- FTE and other reports
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Maintaining children’s and employee’s files
- Assist with new enrollment and children’s transition from classroom to classroom.
- Updating and tracking immunizations
Responsible for center operations in the absence of the Director
Brooke Loeffler, Recruitment Coordinator
For more information about these great opportunities, please contact: Brooke Loeffler, Recruitment Coordinator at email@example.com
Apply online at: www.brighthorizons.com/careers