Active as of 09/05/2019
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP POSITION
Graphic Design Intern
KHTS is looking for a creative-minded Graphic Design intern to support and assist our Creative Department. The ideal candidate is one who understands digital and print media and the Adobe Creative Suite. KHTS offers many opportunities for designers to create logo’s, print and web ads, banners, posters, web graphics, and more!
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of print and web color workspaces and size/pixel resolution.
- Able to create templates or graphics from existing artwork, reference samples, or descriptions.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of typography and font styles.
- Create Print and Web Ads: Using the latest Graphic Design technology, create print ads that are published in various print magazines in Santa Clarita and web ads for clients that appear on hometownstation.com.
- Design banners and posters for various local events: KHTS sponsors and participates in events in Santa Clarita all year round. We create various banners and signage to be used at each event.
- Design Logo’s and digital graphics: KHTS offers various branding services to customers. Designers are asked to create logo’s and other digital graphics to help customers achieve their goals.
- Create web graphics from existing artwork or descriptions: KHTS’ website, hometownstation.com is continuously adding fresh content with news stories, features, and event promotions, so designers are creating web sliders and graphics on a daily basis.
If you’re interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. No phone calls, please. Thanks for your interest in KHTS!
This listing is part of the Santa Clarita Virtual Job Fair. This 24 hours a day fair for those seeking Santa Clarita jobs contains listings of jobs available in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas. The Santa Clarita Job Fair is also a major sponsor of the College of the Canyons Job and Career Fair, running several times a year at the College of the Canyons Valencia and Canyon Country Campuses. For more information or to submit a job listing, please contact KHTS Radio at (661) 298-1220 or email email@example.com.
KHTS Radio – Graphic Design Intern 2019
Graphic Designer / Hometown Station / hometownstation.com / KHTS / KHTS Radio / Santa Clarita / Santa Clarita Graphic Design / Santa Clarita Radio Station