This Job Listing has Expired
In 2003, Rod, Eric, and Alan decided to leave the rainy Northwest and head to Las Vegas, the land of sunshine, fast times and great food. Friends and family told them they were crazy to try a new restaurant concept in another city; they told them it was madness!
But the three Vegas-bound boys knew their secret recipe, that had proven itself for years in the teriyaki houses in Seattle, would be a mad success. And they knew that if they could make it in Vegas, with its celebrity chefs and gourmet food, they could make it anywhere. Not to mention, it was Vegas!
And so, Teriyaki Madness was born! The ﬁrst restaurant opened to long lines that stretched around the block. Word spread quickly that the food was delicious, big enough to ﬁll any appetite, healthy, and full of bold ﬂavors. Soon, the beautiful people of Las Vegas were ﬂocking to the new restaurant. And the boys from the Northwest were quickly on their way to success!
Our food is addictive and our concept is fresh! We, along with our customers, crave our mouth-watering dishes so much that a state of “Teriyaki Madness” occurs. Teriyaki Madness is the frenzy experienced by our raving fans who desire to have our dishes daily. Some even dine at our restaurants two to three times a day. Now that’s madness and we love it!
Teriyaki Madness positions available
Madness team members working food preparation will:
• Prepare Madness sauces to recipe standards
•Review prep chart for daily requirements, cuts meats and vegetables for cooking
• Cooks sufficient amounts of rice throughout the day
• Prepares all food products utilizing established standards for hood handling safety, storage and personal hygiene
• Assist in ordering food products and other kitchen necessities
• Assists point cook when needed
Madness team members working as a range / grill cook will:
• Follow established recipes to prepare customer’s orders to specification to include cooking meats, vegetables, rice and sauces/marinades
• Prepare food products utilizing established standards for food handling safety, storage and personal
• Maintain a sufficient inventory of prepped ingredients to fill customer demands
• Be able to multi-task and/or manage several orders simultaneously
• Lead and direct the work of others on occasion
• Clean equipment and work area and the end of shift
Madness team members working as a point cook will:
• Be competent in all requirements of the range / grill cook
• Finalize all menu items and orders to established Madness standards before presentation to customers
• Lead and direct the work of others in the food preparation area
• Be responsible for weekly and monthly cleaning tasks
The preferred Teriyaki Madness team member will:
• Possess a high school diploma
• Present a friendly, outgoing, positive and customer-oriented attitude and service orientation at all times
• Facilitate teamwork and a helpful approach to getting all tasks and assignments handled in a timely, efficient and effective manner
• Communicate effectively with customers, service providers or vendors and other team members at all times.
• Attentive listening, speaking clearly using appropriate language, terminology, tone and volume while maintaining a respectful and courteous demeanor is required
• Present a clean and professional appearance at all times
• Work well – or best! – under pressure
For more information about Teriyaki Madness, click here.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Clarita Jobs / Teriyaki Madness / Santa Clarita Restaurants / Asian Cuisine / Employment