This Job Listing has Expired
Monday-Friday, 1st Shift
Pay = $18-22 per hour DOE
Long Term Temp
Performs multiple setups and operations with Cad/Cam/ CNC programming or manually to produce metal parts and assemblies on a production bases such as enclosures, cylinders, cabinets and framework to meet engineering and quality standards and specifications.
Sets up and operates daily a variety of machines, such as the mill lathe, and the cut-off saw to perform diversified machining operations.
Works from complex blueprints and drawings, perform standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, speeds and feeds of machining with the use of Cad /Cam/CNC programming, while using a wide variety of precision measuring instruments. Uses Cad /Cam software to create programming as required to manufacturing specifications.
- Read engineering drawings and specifications to determine machining sequence.
- Set-up operates CNC or manual machining equipment daily to meet production schedules.
- Examines materials and parts for configuration conformance prior to machine operation and notifies the supervisor if discrepancies are noticed.
- Use, creates Cad / Cam programming software to meet Aquafine’s machining specifications.
- Inspects machined part to ensure it meets Aquafine quality procedures, engineering drawing and specification.
- Determines the types of jigs, fixtures, base blocks, and gauging needed to perform the task assigned.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Deburrs, washes, and cleans, all cutting oils and foreign material from finished parts.
- Issues written or oral reports to supervision on all quality and equipment related issues for corrective action.
- Participates in Lean implementation and training programs as required for continuous improvement.
- Participate in training for employee trainer for the CNC Machining centers and equipment.
- Works with the Engineering department to develop machining approaches for the CNC milling processes.
- Operates water jet equipment per on the job and formal training from the manufacture.
- Performs all functions of the job within the ISO quality of standard.
- Reads work orders, follows engineering drawings and sample assemblies, or receives written instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings to build parts as per engineering specification and quality standards.
- Uses tools and fixtures for precise locating and positioning of parts.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, read, write English and lift 45 pounds of weight. Prolonged standing is necessary.
- Must be able to use lifting equipment, industrial trucks and assemble heavy bulky assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Keeps track of work order kits and Point Of Use inventory in work area, and notifies supervisor when material is needed.
- Identifies and reports defective parts and scraps.
- Must be able to perform first article reports and in process inspection to meet quality standards.
- Maintains clean, orderly, and safe work area by using sort, systemize, shine, standardize, sustain 5’s methodology.
- Maintains a commitment to teamwork and a positive, supportive attitude to all associates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Observes and complies with all safety regulations and company policies.
- Must stay current with EHS training and comply with company EHS policy.
- Teamwork: Establishes and maintains productive working relationships.
- Safety: Complies with and promotes safe working practices.
- Customer Focus: Consistently keep internal and external customers highly informed as necessary.
- Continuous Improvement: Enthusiastically participates in all DBS activities related to position. Submits DPI’s annually.
- Quality of Work: Regularly produces quality work and welcomes productive feedback to improve performance.
- Results Achieved: Maintains productivity levels that meet or exceed expectations and run time standards.
- Technical Excellence: Obtains maximum benefit of tools, training and resources available to position.
- Adapting to Change: Successfully manages time/projects. Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
- Adherence to Policy: Consistently adheres to and promotes company policies procedures and standard of conduct.
- Departmental Specific: Consistently achieves identified, goals and objectives that are role-specific.
- Preferred Experience:
|Position||Description of Machines||Experience|
|Machine Operator I||Manual machines i.e. lathe, Saw cut etc.||12-24 months|
|Machine Operator II||Operate CNC machines, transfer program etc.||24-36 months|
|Machine Operator III||Operate medium size CNC machines, Set-up CNC machine.||36-48 months|
|Machine Operator IV||Program and operate CNC machines.||48 months and over.|
- High School graduate or equivalent/Technical vocational school certification (MTMA).
Specific: Basic knowledge of all manual/CNC machining process.
Administrative: Ability to read and understand written instructions, specifications, blueprints or sketches.
Other: Ability to work in a positive manner with other associates within cell areas.
- Two years minimal related experience in a manufacturing environment that includes operation of machines such as lathes, mills, and other cutting equipment, forming and slitting of stainless steels and other types of materials used by Aquafine in their products.
- Experience in set up, Cad / Cam programming and operation using the basic tools relating to cutting and tooling and the different types of materials used by Aquafine in their products.
- Experience in analyzing different processes in machine operation and tooling fabrication and the ability to make recommendations on which method would best fit a certain product (s) at Aquafine.
- An understanding of engineering drawings relating to machine operation requirements and ability to read and interpret engineering specifications relating to machine operation process.
Working knowledge of all the basic tools required such as, micrometers, height, thread, and plug gages, levels, arbor press calipers, calculators.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com