This Job Listing has Expired
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning Service Technician
**** IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD LIVE IN OR 25 MILES RADIUS OF SANTA CLARITA, CA*****
- Maintains environmental conditions by installing and maintaining heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment; maintaining records.
- Mounting, installing, fabricating or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge values, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filter, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing and related components; completes power connections.
- Tests and repairs systems by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing sealants, parts and components.
- Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing equipment records and invoices.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing results as needed.
To provide the proper customer focus, the In-Home Service Technician must:
- Minimum 5-10 yrs of HVAC sales, repair, and maintenance
- Basic safety, documentation skills, conceptual skills, power tools, attention to detail, dependability, lifting, job knowledge and productivity
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of trade school or a minimum of 5 solid years work experience
- A clean criminal background and motor vehicle record
- Certification and /or licenses as required
- Must be able to pass the pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and driver’s license check
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license and be willing to submit to random drug testing, per company policy
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org