This Job Listing has Expired
$20.50/HR DIRECT HIRE
Purpose: Perform intricate welds using a manual welder per standards and procedures
- Develop and reference weld schedules to set up welding equipment
- Weld stainless steel and mesh
- Utilize quality inspection tools to inspect welds per blue print requirements and various regulations
- Complete first article inspection reports
- Design tooling and fixtures to accomplish intricate set ups of a wide variety
- Resolve complex questions and problems and refer only the most complex issues to a higher level for resolution
- May serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues
- May orient, train, and check the work of lower level employees
- Complies with all DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures.
- Uses all designated Personal Protective Equipment as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to demonstrate ability to:
- Education consisting of a high school diploma/GED and a minimum of two (2) years of experience or three (3) years of related experience in lieu of education
- Must be able to read blue prints and weld schedules
- Must have vision acuity of 20/30 or better in either eye, and shall be able to read the Jaeger No. 2 Eye Chart at 16 in., corrected or uncorrected.
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant employees.
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal.
- Reacts to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance.
- Welding Certification per AMS-STD-1595A/AWS D17.1 CL A
- NADCAP Certification Level I Inspector per Military Standard 271 preferred
- NAVSEA Certification per S9074-AQ-GIB-010/248 preferred
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Clarita Jobs / Jobs / Employment / Employment Opportunities / Welder / Industrial / Warehouse