This Job Listing has Expired
$25 – $30 per hr
6 month temp position – 2 positions available
Will research, document, and develop Acceptance Test Procedures, Qualification Test Procedures, Qualification Test Reports, Qualification by Similarity Reports, Component Maintenance Manuals and other technical documentation to Military and Commercial Aerospace requirements.
Will develop and review technical documents for content, accuracy, and format, working closely with customers and working groups to understand requirements and customer expectations. Will work with other team members throughout draft and final publication to produce finished documents and deliverables.
Responsible for the on time preparation of Engineering and Qualification Test Procedures/Reports and coordination of their approvals where required.
- Three+ years of technical writing experience working with test procedures and drawings in aerospace environment.
- Must be able to read, understand and integrate technical writing source material, which comes in the form of engineering drawings, test plans, and design specifications/documentation.
- Ability to work with product/Cert engineers and Boeing/AR reviewer to address rejections and comments on the technical documents.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel and Project) along with working knowledge of military and commercial specifications for the development of technical documents (MIL-HDBK-831, MIL-STD-810 and RTCA/DO-160).
- Candidate must have technical skills to read and interpret the drawings and specifications.
- Understanding of Mechanical and Electromechanical Products
- Basic knowledge of EMI and EMC is a plus, not essential
- Bachelor’s degree is in Electrical, Mechanical or Aerospace engineering or senior student majoring in EE/ ME/ Aero engineering is a plus, not essential
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org