This Job Listing has Expired
$15.00 – $19.00 /HR DOE
- Conduct simple and complex product inspections using a variety of inspection instruments and equipment (e.g. CMM, micrometers, calipers, parallels, sine bars, height masters, optical comparator, Johnson gauges, etc.)
- Required to perform both detailed, assembly-level drawings with appropriate supporting documentation verifying actual results against drawing and/or specification requirements – including formal First Article reports.
- Correctly read and interpret detailed, assembly-level drawings and customer specifications.
- Required to mentor entry-level inspectors.
- Required to use statistical process control (SPC) symbols and tools along with correct interpretation of associated control plans and charts.
- Required to use shop mathematical calculations relative to the complexity of the project (e.g., tolerance stack-ups, calculations for areas, angles, lengths, etc.)
- Verify compliance of finished hardware with drawing requirements based on shop practices as they relate to unfinished hardware.
- Required to meet deadlines of assigned jobs while maintaining the integrity of the position.
- Work closely with customer representatives during source inspections and audits.
- Correctly verify certifications against specifications for accuracy and completeness.
- Seek lean process improvements.
- Have working knowledge of raw materials, casting, forging layouts, and internal/external thread inspection.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org