This Job Listing has Expired
Monday-Friday, 1st Shift : (6:00 AM – 2:30 PM) must be flexible and able to change start times from 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM if production needs require it.
Pay $24-26 DOE
Temp to Hire
Will maintain, repair, assemble, disassemble, install and dismantle fabricating machines, welding and processing equipment, and material handling installations and equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Determines, by making inspections, the repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns on production machinery such as Haas CNC milling machines, Flow waterjets, punch presses, shears, inkjet marking machines and precision equipment of the same complexity.
- Determines operation sequence and methods to use; repairs, assembles, installs these machines and equipment, including parts to be re-machined, repaired or replaced; performs check tests in accordance with trade practice, manufacturers’ drawings/specifications, installation lay outs, sketches and verbal and written instructions.
- Makes working sketch of parts by taking measurements directly from the machine or part and noting material needs and fabrication/processing instructions.
- Sets and adjusts powered square shear blades.
- Reworks and repairs hydraulic systems.
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Must have minimum 5 years related experience/training; must have very strong experience on Haas CNC milling machines; experience with Flow waterjets, shears and punch presses definitely preferred.
- Must have good verbal and written English communication skills; ability to work from written and verbal instructions in English.
- Must have high school diploma and minimum 2 years technical schooling in electrical motor control or mechanical repair
- Ability to use hand tools, layout and precision measuring instruments (micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, protractors, scales and rule)
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations to complete work orders (i.e., be able to convert decimals, work within tolerances, must be able to calculate the ampacity of wires in order to determine the percentage of fill when hooking up new equipment.)
- Manual dexterity to complete work orders, perform maintenance tasks, etc.
- Correctable vision and hearing.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend waist and neck, squat, twist neck and waist, use hands to grasp, manipulate, push, pull and reach and the ability to lift up to 40 lbs., etc.
Must be able to maneuver successfully through a 35,500 square foot, ground level, single-story manufacturing facility.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org