This Job Listing has Expired
Monday-Friday, 1st Shift – 6:00am to 2:30pm or 8:00 am to 4:30pm plus mandatory overtime as needed.
Pay = $12-14 per hour DOE
Temp to Hire
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Will perform in process and/or final inspection on manufactured parts.
- Will document inspection results on manufacturing plans, inspection reports and/or first article reports.
- Will assemble certification packages and verify material issuances.
- Will perform review of shipping documentation packages.
May also perform the following duties:
- inspect incoming processed parts for conformance to P.O. requirements.
- warehouse issuance verification.
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals) to determine proper inspection techniques.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Neat penmanship, detail oriented, able to multi-task several functions.
- Able to organize to optimize efficiency.
- Familiarity with the use of inspection hand tools.
- Experience with inputting data/performing tracking on a computer terminal.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; prefer two years related experience/training.
- Must be able to work scheduled shift and meet company attendance requirements; must be able to stay late/modify work hours on short notice, if production deadlines require it.
- Must be able to get along with others.
- Must be able to perform the job safely; must comply with company safety rules and procedures.
- Prefer knowledge of MS Word & Excel, and Acrobat.
- Prefer previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, specifications & certifications to accomplish the inspection of parts.
- Manual dexterity to use micrometers, calipers, computer terminal, fill out forms, etc.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend waist and neck, squat, twist neck and waist, use hands to grasp, manipulate, push, pull and reach.
- Ability to maneuver successfully through a 37,500 square foot manufacturing facility with mezzanines.
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, stoop, bend, twist and lift up to 40 lbs.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com