Provide general support to the Biostatistics, Data Management, and Scientific Communications group, including:
• Filing of case report forms and associated patient materials
• Maintenance of controlled documents in an online documentation database system (training will be provided)
• Manual review of questionnaire data
• Data entry from paper patient records
• Assembly of patient binder materials
• Creation of Adobe PDF forms following a provided template
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
List of Education/Experience/ Skills necessary to do the job
Associate’s Degree/2 years of general office work/Excellent attention to detail is critical.
Basic proficiency in Word and Excel.
Please submit resumes to: Melissa@Hometownstation.com
Clinical Data Coordinator
Santa Clarita Jobs / Jobs / Employment / Employment Opportunities
[button size=”large” color=”7″ href=”http://santaclaritavirtualjobfair.com/jobs/”]Back to Santa Clarita Jobs[/button]