This Job Listing has Expired
$12.00 / HR
Assemble mechanical units or fabricated parts at bench to make relatively large or heavy subassemblies or complete units using hand tools, jigs, fixtures, and miscellaneous light power tools and equipment.
Fit, align, calibrate and adjust parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble mechanical units or fabricated parts
- Inspect with minimal supervision, assembled product for uniformity and conformance
- May assist in orienting and training of lower level employees
- Initiate non-conforming material rejection reports
- Understand and maintain “work instructions” and “router notes”
- Education consisting of a high school diploma/GED and a minimum of one (1) or two (2) years of related experience in lieu of education
- Ability to inspect own assemblies
- Ability to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs in a safe and prudent manner
- Ability to demonstrate intellectual skills through analytical reasoning, problem solving skills, development of technical skills, and innovative solutions
- Ability to demonstrate mechanical aptitude in the use of all hand tools, inspection equipment, and test fixtures
- Ability to read and understand intermediate to advanced blueprint features, shop routers, and ATP notes
- Ability to perform an intermediate ATP test
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to communicate electronically or written, routine reports and correspondence.
- Exhibits interpersonal skills through teamwork and communications skills.
- Complies with organizational standards including providing organizational support, cost consciousness, quality improvement, safety and security, ethics, promotion of diversity, and professionalism.
- Strives for personal development and self management through planning and organizing activities in order to meet commitments, manages attendance and punctuality, and improves productivity.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org