Active as of 09/28/2017
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP POSITION
Web Content Writer Intern
KHTS AM-1220 is looking for a web content writing intern to write content for our Award-winning websites. KHTS is not just a radio station. We create web content for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for our clients, which is one of the most critical marketing tools of the 21st century. This is a great position for those interested in journalism, web content management and marketing, or to gain more experience with writing content for the web. It is an excellent learning experience in a real-life setting,
- Write web content: A growing part of every media company is their website. At KHTS, our web content writers write articles and landing pages for our clients that are posted on our award winning website, www.hometownstation.com, or one of our other websites.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Search Engine Optimization is one of the most critical marketing tools of the 21st century. Web content interns will learn to write articles and landing pages for the web, using effective keywords and tools to maximize search engine optimization.
- Learn About Other Departments: Many KHTS interns love their job because it allows them to learn about other departments in the company. A web content writer internship could lead to a job in our newsroom or web department. It is a great opportunity for beginners who would like to learn about the business and those with some experience who want to expand their knowledge and career.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Internet and computer skills.
- Must possess interest in online marketing and search engine optimization.
- Knowledge of social media sites/tools and currently active in social networking.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Must be proficient in the use of web browsers, MS Office, and Google Docs.
If you’re interested, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume. No phone calls, please. Thanks for your interest in KHTS!
This listing is part of the Santa Clarita Virtual Job Fair. This 24 hours a day fair for those seeking Santa Clarita jobs contains listings of jobs available in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas. The Santa Clarita Job Fair is also a major sponsor of the College of the Canyons Job and Career Fair, running several times a year at the College of the Canyons Valencia and Canyon Country Campuses. For more information or to submit a job listing, please contact KHTS Radio at (661) 298-1220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
KHTS Radio – Web Content Writer Intern 2017
Web Content Writer / Hometown Station / hometownstation.com / KHTS / KHTS Radio / Santa Clarita / Santa Clarita Web Content Writer / Santa Clarita Radio Station