This job listing has expired.
Teachers and On-Call Substitutes to work with infants, toddlers, two’s, and preschool children at several locations in the Los Angeles area!
Do you love to roll up your sleeves and get messy? Snuggle with a group of children while reading a favorite story?
Experience that “aha” moment when a child learns to crawl, takes their first steps, or learns something new?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for dedicated teachers to work with young children in the following areas as of Spring, 2014!
Irvine Area: On-Call Substitutes
Westwood/Culver City/Santa Monica Areas: Infant, Toddler, Two’s and Preschool teachers and On-Call Substitutes
Downtown LA Area: Assistant Director, On-Call Substitutes
Burbank Area: Toddler Teachers
Thousand Oaks Area: Infant, Toddler, Two’s and Preschool Teachers
Ontario Area: Infant Teacher
- 12 ECE core units required, Infant/Toddler units required for Infant and Toddler positions
- High School degree required
- AS/BA degree in ECE or related field preferred
- Experience working with young children in a child care center required for teaching positions
- Good communication and a team player
- Flexibility with schedule a must!
For more information about these great opportunities, please contact: Brooke Loeffler, Recruitment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at: www.brighthorizons.com/careers