This job listing has expired.
PJ Higgins Child Development Center
- 15 ECE units (includes Infant/Toddler) with some teaching experience
- Strong understanding of emergent and creative curriculum
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for children that encourage their social, emotional, physical and intellectual development.
- Design and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum according to guidelines established by Bright Horizons and the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Incorporate Bright Horizons’ mission, culture, goals, values (HEART Principles,) philosophies, policies and development of an inclusive environment.
- Maintain positive relationships with parents/guardians, children and coworkers.
- Ensure safety and supervision of children at all times by meeting physical demands of the position.
For more information about these great opportunities, please contact: Brooke Loeffler, Recruitment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at: www.brighthorizons.com/careers