Active as of October 14, 2014
Senior Quality Assurance QA Software Tester E-Commerce
Pay: $37 per hour
Hours: 8am to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Temp to Hire
Industries: IT, SCM
Years of Experience in Software Testing 2+ to 5 Years
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
About our company:
Company offers integrated service packages in the Video, Audio, Games and IT/Technology sectors. The service chain covers post-production, replication, fulfillment, distribution/supply chain management, financial services and electronic content distribution. Innovative end-to-end IT systems support the entire process chain.
Company’s stability, expertise and capacity to handle enormous volume set us apart. Our solutions reach deeply into the customer realms of our clients, both end-user and reseller, adding value and positively impacting their market positions.
- Work closely with business and technical teams to derive testing requirements and scenarios for our web applications.
- Perform requirement analysis, create test cases/scripts, and execute different types of testing throughout the test life cycle according to the test plan
- Triage and troubleshoot on issues found during testing.
- Support defect fix testing, including reporting, tracing and troubleshooting defects in the defect tracking system
- Reporting of test results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in software testing
- Minimum of 2 years in software quality assurance
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paces environment with minimum supervision
- Good experience in web technologies
- Solid communication skills in both oral and written
- At least basic skills in one object-oriented programming language
- Certificates are an advantage (ASQ CSQE or ISQI/ISTQB)
- SQL skill is a plus
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com