This job listing has expired
POSITION AVAILABLE: Outside Sales Representative
- A confident, aggressive self-starter driven to succeed
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Disciplined to do 30+ PR calls (including face-to-face visits) every day to business owners
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance
- A Closer
- Have a Positive Attitude
- Ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Possess professional follow-up skills
- Have good organization skills to grow and manage a territory
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Have an incredible work ethic to do what it takes to succeed
- Have great verbal and written communication skills and excellent people skills so customers want to buy from you
- Have good computer, internet & social media skills. Competent in MS office.
- HS/GED Diploma
- Previous Sales Experience
- Sign industry or printing knowledge is preferred, but is not a requirement
- Familiarity with doing sign surveys a plus!
- Introduces Signarama to businesses and explains the promotional materials and specials
- Builds rapport with potential customers
- Explains the versatility of Signarama
- Introduces services provided
- Maintains a consistent and organized follow up system
- Follows up on all leads and pricing and prepares quotes
- Accurately completes sign layout forms
- Helps operate and manage the store when needed
- Remarkets areas every three months
- Delivers quotes in a timely fashion
- Completes Signarama in store training
How to apply: If you are interested in applying for this position, please send resume to Lee Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These listings are part of the Santa Clarita Virtual Job Fair. This 24 hours a day fair for those seeking Santa Clarita jobs contains listings of jobs available in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas. The Santa Clarita Job Fair is also a major sponsor of the College of the Canyons Job and Career Fair, running several times a year at the College of the Canyons Valencia and Canyon Country Campuses. For more information or to submit a job listing, please contact KHTS Radio at (661) 298-1220 or email email@example.com.