This job listing has expired.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Project Manager
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
We are a growing commercial construction company in search of a Project Manager to join our team in the Los Angeles area. We service the commercial retail and office industry with little to no residential work.
This is a full time position with competitive pay and a full benefit package. This position also comes with a
company vehicle, fuel, cell phone and a laptop.
Job duties include (but not limited to):
- Must have experience in the commercial construction industry
- Acquire all permits through all agencies for projects assigned. Manage all RFI’s, plan changes, and changes to scopes of work
- Maintain project budgets through PO’s, change orders, and negotiation with sub- contractors
- Supervise 4-5 superintendents
- Coordinate all activities with architects, engineers and building officials as needed. Communicate with superintendents about RFI’s, scope of work and schedule changes
- Meet all project schedules and maintain progress through change orders and sub-contractor performance
- Acquire all documentation and signatures throughout projects to ensure a smooth close out
- Assist senior project manager as needed
- Some travel will be required
Requirements are as follows (but not limited to):
- Proficient with computers
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Project
- Proficient with AIA Cost Codes and Schedule of Values
- Understanding of permitting process
- Understanding of Architectural and Engineering terminology and processes
- Understanding of UBC codes, ADA, OSA regulations
- Understanding of construction terms and terminology, plans and specifications
- Able to clearly explain procedures and set expectations for Superintendents
- Adept at maintaining relationships with all parties involved in the construction process and provides prompt resolution as they occur
The following is a basic list of responsibilities and does not limit to the above. Job descriptions can be
altered or increased as the demand increases.
To apply for this position, please click here.
25007 Anza Drive
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: 800-892-4784 Fax: 888-533-9223
This listing is part of the Santa Clarita Virtual Job Fair. This 24 hours a day fair for those seeking Santa Clarita jobs contains listings of jobs available in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas. The Santa Clarita Job Fair is also a major sponsor of the College of the Canyons Job and Career Fair, running several times a year at the College of the Canyons Valencia and Canyon Country Campuses. For more information or to submit a job listing, please contact KHTS Radio at (661) 298-1220 or email email@example.com.