Active as of 09/28/2017
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP POSITION
Social Media Intern
KHTS AM-1220 is looking for an intern to join our social media team. KHTS is not just a radio station. In addition to radio, we have our award-winning website, hometownstation.com, full news and features, web, SEO, graphics, and video production departments. We offer various advertising, web, SEO, print, and social media packages. This is a great position for those interested in using social media as a valuable marketing tool. It is an excellent learning experience in a real-life setting.
- Post content to social media: Our interns post to multiple social media platforms in news and marketing capacities.
- Write web content: A growing part of every media company is their website. At KHTS, our web content writers craft articles and landing pages for our clients that are posted on our award-winning website, www.hometownstation.com, or one of our other websites.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Search Engine Optimization is one of the most critical marketing tools of the 21st century. Web content interns will learn to write articles and landing pages for the web, using effective keywords and tools to maximize search engine optimization.
- Start your career with us: Many KHTS interns love their experience because it can sometimes lead to an opportunity to continue with us after their internship is complete. A social media internship could lead to a position on our marketing team as a social media specialist. It is a great opportunity for those who want to learn how to apply social media in a marketing or media strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Internet and computer skills.
- Must possess an interest in online marketing, social media, and search engine optimization.
- Knowledge of social media sites/tools and currently active in social networking.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Must be proficient in the use of web browsers, MS Office, and Google Docs.
If you’re interested, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a list of references. No phone calls, please. Thanks for your interest in KHTS AM-1220!
This listing is part of the Santa Clarita Virtual Job Fair. This 24 hours a day fair for those seeking Santa Clarita jobs contains listings of jobs available in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas. The Santa Clarita Job Fair is also a major sponsor of the College of the Canyons Job and Career Fair, running several times a year at the College of the Canyons Valencia and Canyon Country Campuses. For more information or to submit a job listing, please contact KHTS Radio at (661) 298-1220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
KHTS Radio – Social Media Intern 2017
Social Media / Hometown Station / hometownstation.com / KHTS / KHTS Radio / Santa Clarita / Santa Clarita Social Media / Santa Clarita Radio Station