Active as of October 14, 2014
Pay = $11-12 per hour
- Receive, store, distribute, issue, maintain and deliver all materials, parts, products and equipment to designated areas, customers and departments.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Verify and document all assigned outbound materials and shipments.
- Prepare items for shipping by verifying quantity, quality, labeling and addressing of the parts and/or products.
- Assist in the documentation and packaging of all in-process parts for the manufacturing departments scheduled by shop floor control.
- Insure the shipping from and/or to company meets all departmental policies and procedures.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com