Active as of October 14, 2014
IT Project Manager
Direct Hire – $90-95K plus up to 15% annual bonus
- Scrum and agile experience
- Extensive pm background (full cycle)
- Mid to Senior Level, Full Time, IT & Telecommunication, Internet / Online / New Media, Internet / Online / New Media
We provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets. Company is a part of an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct to customer distribution of educational media.
Sales Engineering Support
- Supports RFQ processes with software design and effort estimations in close
- Design of the technical solution based on business requirement definitions
Management of IT Project Implementation
- Creation and maintenance of project plans
- Change and release management
- Acts as the main customer contact for all IT eComrelatedactivities
- Collaborates as IT eCom representative with other departments (Sales, Solution Design, Service Delivery, Finance, Online Marketing, Product Management, SAP) in line with the Business Unit processes
- Project cost controlling and reporting
- Service Management of IT solutions
- Creation of standardized and detailed technical specifications in close collaboration with the engineering team.
- Project Delivery work within time constraints to meet deadlines. Identify and communicate issues with project deliveries.
- Risk Management
- Project resource planning & allocation in coordination with the engineering team(s), QA and business teams.
- Implementation of proper IT project management practices in close collaboration with the IT Management in Germany
- Management of external software development agencies, in case that applications are developed externally.
Functional team lead of Software Development Team consisting of internal employees and external consultants
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Lead sprint planning meetings, retrospectives, reviews
- Work according to the software development process in cooperation with the engineering team(s) and QA leads.
- Collaboration with testing team on test scenarios and test plans
- Work in a team environment to implement projects using tools such as: Microsoft Visual Studio / Team Foundation Server, SharePoint and Wiki
All of job duties listed may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years IT project management experience or 5+ years in Software Development that included at least functional team lead
- Strong leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of agile development methodologies, e.g. Scrum
- Strong, proven IT project management skills
- Very good written and oral communication skills with different stakeholder groups (customer, internal, business, IT, etc.)
- Very good understanding of end to end ecommerce setups.
- Good understanding of web application architectures and enterprise application design.
- Past programming experience is ideal
- Good understanding of user experience design.
- Good understanding of hosting architectures
- Understanding of factors that influence application performance and scalability
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Make an impact and thrive in small, collaborative
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com