Active as of October 14, 2014
Monday-Friday, 1st Shift – 6:00am to 2:30pm plus mandatory overtime as needed and must be available for other shifts.
Pay = $12-13 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Will perform visual and dimensional (thickness) inspection on laminated sheets.
2. Will document inspection results on manufacturing plans, structure & inspection report and additional documentation as required.
3. Will use computer to track jobs and enter data into Excel spreadsheets or MRP System, as required.
May also perform the following duties: “Assist floor inspection as time permits.
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- “Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals).
- “Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- “Neat penmanship, detail oriented, able to multi-task several functions.
- “Able to organize to optimize efficiency.
- “Familiarity with the use of inspection hand tools (primarily micrometers).
- “Basic computer skills for entering data.
- “High school diploma or GED preferred; prefer two years related experience/training.
- “Must be able to work scheduled shift and meet company attendance requirements; must be able to stay late/modify work hours on short notice, if production deadlines require it.
- “Must be able to get along with others.
- “Must be able to perform the job safely; must comply with company safety rules and procedures.
- “Prefer previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- “Ability to read manufacturing plans and specifications to accomplish the inspection of laminated shim stock.
- “Manual dexterity to use micrometers, fill out forms, and potentially enter data into a computer.
- “Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend at waist and neck, squat, twist neck and waist, use hands to grasp, manipulate, push, pull and reach.
- “Ability to stand, sit, walk, stoop, bend, twist and lift up to 40 lbs.
- “Ability to maneuver successfully through a 37,500 square foot manufacturing facility with mezzanines.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org