Active as of October 14, 2014
Pay = $15-20+ per hour
- Operates and maintains set ups on all types of CNC machines including lathes, mills, or machining centers.
- Follows predetermined procedures and under close supervision, positions work, checks machine operation, and then machines parts according to blueprints, drawings, and/or specifications.
- Replaces dull or broken tooling as required.
- Checks own work for conformance to specifications.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience operating CNC machinery.
- Must be able to maintain set ups and understand CNC programming codes.
- Must be able to change offsets, do adjustments and replace dull tools and/or inserts under close supervision.
- Must be able to use basic shop math such as calculations and conversion of fractions and use a wide variety of precision measuring instruments.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com